ship designer thruster/engine problems

so ive started working on a ship in the ship designer and for some reason i have connected the thruster togather all corecetly but for some reason it wont move my best guess is that the engine isn't and that leads me to my question how do i turn on my engine should it just auto turn on if i have fule rods in it or do i need to have a hybrid button to turn it on and if so how do i make it so it turns on since i cant find the state for it to turn on if anyone can help me with this it be a huge thanks

so ive started working on a ship in the ship designer and for some reason i have connected the thruster togather all corecetly but for some reason it wont move my best guess is that the engine isn't and that leads me to my question how do i turn on my engine should it just auto turn on if i have fule rods in it or do i need to have a hybrid button to turn it on and if so how do i make it so it turns on since i cant find the state for it to turn on if anyone can help me with this it be a huge thanks
The names of your thrusters probably got changed, so you have to rename them to make the system recognize them. I guess its an issue that EZ build was causing.

Hope that helps

The names of your thrusters probably got changed, so you have to rename them to make the system recognize them. I guess its an issue that EZ build was causing.

Hope that helps
yeah ive managed to get the thrusters to work thanks to a guy on their discord server and it was becuase i forget to put battries on the ship but i do have anthor quesion how do i add a button to turn on the generators remotely since id just like to have that option so that way i can save on fule

yeah ive managed to get the thrusters to work thanks to a guy on their discord server and it was becuase i forget to put battries on the ship but i do have anthor quesion how do i add a button to turn on the generators remotely since id just like to have that option so that way i can save on fule
Whisper me in game its the same name, I can point you to one of our mechanics and they'll give you the full rundown. If you'd like you can join our krew and learn from the pros :D joining isn't necessary for info. Just here to help

-Automation Corporation-

Whisper me in game its the same name, I can point you to one of our mechanics and they'll give you the full rundown. If you'd like you can join our krew and learn from the pros :D joining isn't necessary for info. Just here to help

-Automation Corporation-
yeah id be happy to im not the most knowlegadble person in the game and would like to learn since ive been waiting for this game to come out since it trailer drop in 2019 so yeah id like to join i also have a friend that wouldnt mine joining he is also new to the game if that would be ok if you and your team mates are fine with it