Speakers

Would be cool if you could put a speaker in your ship, like for alarms or people who want to make their ship play a song or whatever.

Like just something that plays a tone of a pitch that you could adjust for however long

Speakers would be cool, one could even program them with different alarms with YOLOL. They may even be able to be used as a weapon of some kind, but I don't see how it could be done.

Vis

Active endo
LOL, WORST SONG EVER! XD
But yeah, I would like to see something kind of like the programmable speakers in Factorio where you have many different musical notes it could play as well as some sound effects/alarm sounds.

maybe loud speakers could be disabled in safe space but would work fine in lawless space?

that way if somebody is too loud you can just shoot them, it also incentives leaving the safe zone to blast jams.

what if audio comes from a radio transmitter, somewhere is a radio sign with 101,4 and you adjust your radio to 101,4 so you can hear it. transmitters could have a smal range and focusing multiple thinks like

(example- not related to something)
Bord AI: 101,2
Bord radio: 99,3
Cpt. Spech 104,2
Emergency: 505,0

used recievers (nedo tool) have different quallitys and ca recieve 1 to 8 frequencys (for example) there is no air in space but radio stuff could be a thing

ST2005

Learned-to-sprint endo
what if audio comes from a radio transmitter, somewhere is a radio sign with 101,4 and you adjust your radio to 101,4 so you can hear it. transmitters could have a smal range and focusing multiple thinks like

Cpt. Spech 104,2

used recievers (nedo tool) have different quallitys and ca recieve 1 to 8 frequencys (for example) there is no air in space but radio stuff could be a thing
What a good idea. That should be definitely be in game.

Cpt. Spech 104,2

as far as I know radio antenna/recievers are already in the game, so I guess you could use those to make a hacked together station if speakers were added

Im not a big YOLOL expert but it seems like the time it takes to execute code would probably limit any music you try to make with it to pretty simple stuff, like Im not even sure if you could re-create most pop songs there could be workarounds though.

edit: I guess it comes down to the functionality of the speakers that don't exist, like you COULD make a speaker that can play a chord for a set amount of time, or you could make it basically a glorified buzzer, I would want something more on the buzzer end of the spectrum where if you want to like make a complicated song it'll be sort of a headache that involves multiple chips and speakers

Last edited:
???

What like you want to be able to just put an mp3 file into the game?

like you will still be able to listen to spotify in the background if you actually want to listen to music I just think that a goofy speaker system similar to like a minecraft note block would be cool.

MAXD

Veteran endo
We can use it to make a cooler sound of our vehicles . Although it's not real but more immersive! XD