Starbase Community Hypevan Send-Off

JohannaFB

Community Manager
hypevan_banneri.png

We at Frozenbyte have sadly had to say goodbye to our beloved Hypevan, which has become famous within the Starbase Community as well. The legend of Hypevan lives on, but we wanted to commemorate the retirement of our precious van with a proper community sendoff.

To participate, we ask you to send the Hypevan to the moon! Either drive a Hypevan into the moon in Starbase Closed Alpha and take a pic of its final resting place, or send us your artwork of Hypevan 'retired' on the Starbase moon.

Post your screenshot or artwork of the Hypevan on the moon to this thread before November 23rd.
Selected screenshots and artwork will be featured as a compilation in the next monthly Community News!

KiraFB

Community Manager
Translation of the sad news in Russian! Please post your respects in English. 🕯️

К сожалению, нам в Frozenbyte пришлось попрощаться с нашим любимым фургоном Hypevan, который знали также в сообществе Starbase. Легенда о Hypevan будет жить вечно, но мы хотели отметить выход нашего драгоценного фургона на пенсию надлежащими уважением со стороны сообщества.

Для участия в поминках просим вас отправить Hypevan на Луну! Либо загоните Hypevan на Луну в закрытой альфе Starbase и сделайте скриншот его последнего пристанища, либо отправьте нам свой фанарт на тему.

Разместите свой скриншот или фанарт "Hypevan на Луне" сдесь до 23 ноября. Выбранные работы будут представлены в следующих новостях сообщества!

Not the only thing I'm submitting, but for now take Hype CLAM! Legend says when the Clam finally opens and reveals what's hidden inside, it will change Starbase forever! Either that or it'll be completely pointless, either or.
Polish_20201113_102522705.jpg

Last edited:

kiiyo

Veteran endo
Long live the hypevan, you will be missed!

If I ever get my hands on a blue-ish working van I know what I'm slapping on the sides, that's for sure.

XenoCow

Master endo
Here are some pictures of my hype van burial:
hypePortal.jpg hypeLanding.jpg

My soft landing turned into a jitter-fest. I then got to watch my hype van dance itself to death and dissolve into the base foundation.

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
I did not have the time to get to know you as well as I would have liked, but know that you were loved by all and people spoke nothing but kind words about thee. You brought joy to everyone who knew of you and will be greatly missed by all. Rest in peace, HypeVan.