Starbase Faction Finder

Starbase Faction Finder

Starbase Faction Finder is an interactive phonebook, ordered and categorized to help you find the faction you're looking for. Looking to join a faction? Perhaps add your own faction? Or simply browse to see what each faction represents? You can do it all here.

Our handy bots enable you to post automated ads, create factions, search for factions, find faction info, post descriptions, invite members and more.

SBFF is not a faction, it's a community resource with absolute neutrality. SBFF has no opinions for or against any person or faction, given that they follow the posted rules. The rules for this discord server are simple. They were copied directly from the official Starbase discord server and are enforced.

Feel free to check out our Discord on the link below.
https://discord.gg/kBnrFRe

Last edited:
This is a fantastic idea, thanks for sharing Mule.
I haven't joined a faction yet and don't plan to choose one until I've had a good hard look around at what's on offer.
I love the way you've listed various factions as channels, I can simply click on a channel and see their discord membership count - a quick way to guess the size of a Faction.

I'm beginning to realise it's easy to to come up with a Faction Name and Logo and then printing some description in a forum post, but it's much harder to find proof of any actual substance.

Joelfett

Well-known endo
I thought you might want to know this but your discord link kBnrFRe is invalid, so when you get the time to refresh it please make it permanent