To the people that got CA and those that haven't

quantin

Well-known endo
First,I'm not CA player.And I want ships' mouse control and big fight from our station to enemy station.But the most big problem is:why we need to spend time in this game and why I need to make money in game.We know there's no npc in game so there's no mission and no third force in game but the players.Universe is so big and almost none limit,so why we fight for other players station?Only want to fight?So why not match game but the open world MMORPG?I want to say there's nothing let me want to do in this game except fight and use SSC to build my ships.

shado20

Veteran endo
All I'm getting from this Shado is that you want CA access, haven't got it, and now are pushing for it to be EA so you can get in.
nice but not true. like your attempt to paint this as something it is not! do I want CA access , like everyone else, but I believe the game is more ready then your giving it credit for. after all when the game gos EA everyone starts at zero, it will take some time to get into some of the later game items and mechanics, giving everyone more time to add and fix. do we really need the moon stuff at start? it was supposed to be a bit of work to build a ship and make that trip. I'm also saying a game like this, the players make the content and things happen, let that happen.

nice but not true. like your attempt to paint this as something it is not! do I want CA access , like everyone else, but I believe the game is more ready then your giving it credit for. after all when the game gos EA everyone starts at zero, it will take some time to get into some of the later game items and mechanics, giving everyone more time to add and fix. do we really need the moon stuff at start? it was supposed to be a bit of work to build a ship and make that trip. I'm also saying a game like this, the players make the content and things happen, let that happen.
The moons are not a focus of the devs right now, and no one here has said that work on the moons is necessary (besides the fact they're made of anti-matter). Ships have their problems. Repeatedly telling us how all those edited videos are your source isn't going to convince those of us who have to actually deal with the bugs and find the workarounds. New players should not have to deal with half the nonsense I have to go through in ship design, and prematurely killing the game when these issues are known, and are being addressed, just so it can be EA is about the stupidest move FB could do, and thankfully they won't.

Repeatedly telling us how all those edited videos are your source isn't going to convince those of us who have to actually deal with the bugs and find the workarounds.
Just to clarify: FB videos are nice, but we're talking about player made streams - they're mostly not edited, and recorded over a longer stretch of their gaming period, in real time. They actually do show what's up.

Dommy

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
after all when the game gos EA everyone starts at zero, it will take some time to get into some of the later game items and mechanics, giving everyone more time to add and fix.
I'd say maybe 2 days max until someone finds xhalium (from start of EA reset), 2-4 weeks until someone has completed a basic station (max 1 week if you only count functionality), and that's about all the progression in the game. FB can not add all the necessary features, bug fixes, balance updates, etc within that amount of time. Extending my estimate by twice the amount would still not be even close enough to the time required to add all the features and fixes which are needed for an EA release to make sense.

I'm also saying a game like this, the players make the content and things happen, let that happen.
There aren't enough features for that to be possible for EA. Sure you can collapse the market by mass selling xhalium, or have combat events where you fight over an indestructible dev station whilst flying 20m close to an enemy before knowing if it's a friendly or not. But that's not enough for EA. We need many features for player generated content to exist in large enough quantity that it is fun. One big thing that is required for that is station/lot construction, which is basically just "building look cool and have spawn for ship" right now. The game isn't ready for EA and won't be for a while. For those that want to play, you can only hope you either get handpicked for CA, get lucky, or that a massive wave happens.

Saltylelele

Well-known endo
The alpha channels tell quite a different story. Listening to youtubers who have a vested interest in the games release so they can get content more easily is not the people you should be listening to.
Ype. The alpha community finds it generally speaking not a great idea to release in this state. We know *something* is coming this week, which will likely be a delay.

XenoCow

Master endo
will likely be a delay
I bet there is going to be more than just a delay announcement. I'm expecting something at least like the moon announcement. I feel like there may even be a big ol' alpha invite wave or something. Maybe they'll just release Alpha to everyone who signed up so there is a release of sorts, but they don't change the alpha status so that the expectations stay realistic.

Can I throw my 2-cents into the wishing well? I am not a CA player, I have only known about the game for around a week now. I have watched streams, videos, CA players design and redesign, made some very nice CA and none-CA friends, even been taken under the wing of a clan, but I don't think the game is anywhere close to the next step(from what I have seen). Don't get me wrong, I have lost sleep, and designed concepts through the night, studied YOLOL, and it is absolutely been killing me not being in CA to test the game and my designs.
In the hopes of a long lasting game, I will wait for however long it takes and the Devs deem necessary to move to EA. I am spending my time reading and learning from the members in CA and the clan that invited me to their group. I am an active recruiter for SB to the hundreds of Software, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineers I have worked with over the years. (Mainly Software guys /Shh...)
I understand the hunger for wanting to get in(Move to EA), I want to also. I am going to spend my time, in the same fashion I would if I was in the game, making my designs, spreadsheets, codes, relations, and industrial designs with my time.

Look forward to getting in, when the timing is right!

five

Master endo
Can I throw my 2-cents into the wishing well? I am not a CA player, I have only known about the game for around a week now. I have watched streams, videos, CA players design and redesign, made some very nice CA and none-CA friends, even been taken under the wing of a clan, but I don't think the game is anywhere close to the next step(from what I have seen). Don't get me wrong, I have lost sleep, and designed concepts through the night, studied YOLOL, and it is absolutely been killing me not being in CA to test the game and my designs.
In the hopes of a long lasting game, I will wait for however long it takes and the Devs deem necessary to move to EA. I am spending my time reading and learning from the members in CA and the clan that invited me to their group. I am an active recruiter for SB to the hundreds of Software, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineers I have worked with over the years. (Mainly Software guys /Shh...)
I understand the hunger for wanting to get in(Move to EA), I want to also. I am going to spend my time, in the same fashion I would if I was in the game, making my designs, spreadsheets, codes, relations, and industrial designs with my time.

Look forward to getting in, when the timing is right!
wise words