Two changes to save on F1 tickets and make stations viable

Caddrel

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
The latest patch notes look great. Fingers crossed factory halls now work smoothly.

For me, there are two features which are holding me back from using stations and continuing to enjoy the game.

A lot of players are seeing ships go missing outside of their stations due to a number of different, most likely unconnected bugs. If your station is hours away from Origin, this is very crippling. Solving all those bugs will likely take a lot of developer time, as ships go missing from space for different reasons. So a simple way of despawning and respawning ships at stations would be great. Even if this is just a magic terminal that allows you to despawn ships within its radius.

And even if you can't actually build at stations, just a terminal to let people access the ship editor and design ships would be fantastic. I realise this is more difficult than it sounds due to the way the SSC interacts with station inventory & ship building.

Unless the goal is to have players hang around at Origin stations for the time being?

LauriFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
We are working on despawning and spawning ships at player stations. Also SSC and repairs halls coming to player stations.