Welcome to RAM Industries

five

Master endo
Hello Endo and welcome to this thread. I am hiring for RAM Industries in my and my friends name. RAM Industries is the larger portion of this two sided faction: RAM Industries focuses on developing and producing military vehicles and armaments, though civillian craft can and also will be developed. For RAM Industries we are hiring: Experts or Beginners at YOLOL for programming of ship functions and automation inside factories, Engineers for developing and building said vehicles, Engineers for station and factory building (also including ordering the steps in which the product are built in the factory) and if we get big enough we are hiring Managers to help the higher ups manage RAM Industries. For RAM Industries we are also hiring: Pilots and Infantry personel for testing of weapons and protecting of station facilities. Talking about military personel: If your are good at your job maybe you will be given a job at RAM Squadrons. RAM Squadrons is going to be started if it's going well 6 months and if not a year or later after RAM Industries start. This is to ensure that my friend and I are able to develop a training programm for your profession, which determins if you are good enough to become a member of RAM Squadron, which seeks out to be an elite unit of mercenaries for hire. We are first hiring for fighter pilots, since that is the first profession we are looking to make a name for us. As a fighter pilot you will have a basic flight and fight training with practicall flying tests and hopefully PvP training with other players. After you graduate you will start of as a Rank 1 Pilot and can work your way to Rank 4 ACE. Each specific rank except the final is also substituted into 3 Ranks. The specific rights reserved for a top rank pilot are: Optical customization of Endo, Endo Weapons and ship; Allowance to build your own fighter; Free choice of ship armament; Possibility of getting a position of command. Ranking up is also made easy: You rank up by becoming a better pilot and working for the faction. Have we awakend your interest? Make sure to JOIN.
Discord: https://discord.gg/3UkwAeB6

five

Master endo
If there are any further question regarding the Faction or Hiring you can ask me here!;)