What do you want to see in the next Starbase feature video?

Wicca

Well-known endo
Next video should definetly feature me, as I should be invited to play and star in the next video.. Obviously.. This would be the optimal video for me.

I definitely need to understand:
How an ore becomes an module, whole refinement and 3d printing process.
Second thing is ship construction from 0 to 100% with no cuts on video.

Strite

Active endo
+1 for economy info. The stronger the economy, the more diverse gameplay elements it can create. Without a fruitful economy, trading, piracy, faction based gameplay and much more become kind of pointless on a larger scale.

A release date confirming a month or even just Q3/Q4 would be awesome ;o
Realistically though, ship building, economy, 10 minutes of playtime from login to XYZ, and/or something random would be neat to see.

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
I'd like to see a ship build from beginning to end. Even if its a 30 minute video that would be awesome.
That could be pretty cool actually, maybe timelapse it. Right now I'm really interested in the economics but the devs have stated those systems are largely incomplete and won't be public soon.

Recatek

Meat Popsicle
Also interested in seeing more about the economy. We've seen a lot about building and breaking ships, but I'm curious about how much of a game there is outside of that.

Morrgard

Master endo
Also interested in seeing more about the economy. We've seen a lot about building and breaking ships, but I'm curious about how much of a game there is outside of that.
I agree with this, seeing more than just combat would be nice

Morrgard

Master endo
That actually bring a question to mind, Will I be able to use my forums account to get into SB or is it steam-based, OR it's completely separate.
The game is listed on steam, so most likely steam. Could just be as a steam launcher though. But my guess would be steam

i'd like to see a feature video about custom weapons, i.e. a drillpod for boarding, magnetic mines and so on. I really wanna try launching a fuel rod into an enemy ship and making it explode