What is your ambition for the game?

My buddies and I want to own a piece of the main Space Station and sell an arsenal of spaceships specialized for each occupation that develops within the game. Ranging from passenger shuttles, to smuggling ships, marauding ships, fighters, bounting hunting ships specializing in tracking and advanced combat maneuvers.

I'd love to get a chance to work on some interesting YOLOL systems and lead a small group of my friends. Managing resources and treating it like a tycoon game is going to be one of my favorite things about it. One of my favorite things about Spore was transporting goods in the space age and I hope I can do something similar in SB.

Design space ships, build space ships, use YOLOL and the radio equipment to start Starbase's first commercial broadcast radio station, sell space ships.

five

Master endo
I share my ambitions with many others here: Becoming an engineer and engineering ships that are best at 1 particular thing but don't fail in other aspects of their role (1/5 is perfect, 4/5 are top notch), starting a faction and selling ships and mercenary services to all, who have the money to pay for them. I want my faction to be about designing but you should have some way of combat and some way of challenging yourself or others to become even better at what you want to do.

L9M2

Learned-to-sprint endo
Make a business on there and help out newbies!
Like Chloe from Life is Strange "talk some bidness"

Kodey

Veteran endo
Make and sell WW1/2 ships, tanks and aircrafts for cheap! I’ve already made the Messerschmitt bf 110, now i’m making the infamous Messerschmitt Me 264, the Amerika bomber

My main goal for this game is to have fun and become a known member of SB community.
Then, I want to participate in contest between Empire and Kingdom. I want to organise my own secret operation against Empire and see how it works out.
Also, I want to make some ships.

L9M2

Learned-to-sprint endo
Simple!
Bidness!
Interact with people
Build stuff!
shooting things.
Be a hermit :D