Which armour would you choose?

CalenLoki

Master endo
To make the choice a bit easier, I took pictures of all the armours I could buy at Proving Grounds station.

Anyone know if there are any unique armours on other stations? I've heard there is something at Empire Outpost.

Civilian
SB_A_Civilian.jpg

Infantry
SB_A_Infantry.jpg

Orderly
SB_A_Orderly.jpg

Pioneer
SB_A_Pioneer.jpg

Red Brigand
SB_A_Red_Brigand.jpg

Rufian
SB_A_Rufian.jpg

Toxine
SB_A_Toxine.jpg

For now colours can't be changed, but that will come at some point.

mrchip

Well-known endo

CalenLoki

Master endo
You can paste pictures into google spreadsheet.
You can use mine if you want. Even though they are not the best quality.

Fun fact: Infantry and Toxine use the same chest and pelvis parts, just different colours.

mrchip

Well-known endo
yes, i need to figure out a smart way to add the pictures to the spreadsheet without making each column 10 meters long. i guess i'll just add them on the bottom/top

CalenLoki

Master endo
Make each armour a column, rather than row. Should save a lot of spasse.

Oh wait. That's already a thing

You can also add rows for specific body parts. Not all sets are full.

XenoCow

Master endo
yes, i need to figure out a smart way to add the pictures to the spreadsheet without making each column 10 meters long. i guess i'll just add them on the bottom/top
You should be able to just make them small enough to not take up tons of space, right?

Also, while you are at it making this spreadsheet, the wiki might be able to benefit from all these pictures and info!

mrchip

Well-known endo
once the data is all collected, we can try to put it in a couple places. also, idk if availability changes with time, i guess the spreadsheet helps to check that too

personally i would want a very small head but huge shoulders. I just want to look so out of place. but my second choice is Red Brigand