Why are not all of my thrusters are working?

I am working on a ship it has 32 triangle thrusters, 15 box thrusters, and 15 maneuver thrusters. From what I have read, you can name triangle thrusters the same so long as they are attached to one another. So they are only taking up 8 slots in my MFC. I have used custom naming and the game's naming and both have the same effect. Some of my thrusters work, some don't work at all, and some seem to only work a little ( they are not as bright as the other trusters). I have double-checked all names, power, cooling, connection, and mounting. Everything checks out. I have tried reaching out to the people in discord and googling my issue and have found nothing that helps fix my issue. I would really appreciate some help with this issue. Thanks in advance.

There is a setting at the bottom of gameplay settings, "disable safe mode of hosted ships". If your ship will break apart it will turn thrusters down I think. Could it be this ?

If you disable the safe mode of hosted ships, your ship will break if the warpclass is below 1 and you fully power the thrusters.

Some of my thrusters work, some don't work at all, and some seem to only work a little ( they are not as bright as the other trusters).
This could be due to the fact that the MFC is balancing out the thrusters.

Just curious, if you fly the ship, does it fly straight? And can you manually turn on each thruster? If so, I think you do not have enough power to turn on all the thrusters at once. You can check this by looking at your battery level, if it's all empty you'll need to slow down the ship or add more generators.

If you disable the safe mode of hosted ships, your ship will break if the warpclass is below 1 and you fully power the thrusters.

This could be due to the fact that the MFC is balancing out the thrusters.

Just curious, if you fly the ship, does it fly straight? And can you manually turn on each thruster? If so, I think you do not have enough power to turn on all the thrusters at once. You can check this by looking at your battery level, if it's all empty you'll need to slow down the ship or add more generators.
The ship has a warpclass of 1. Yes it flys straight, yes some of them I can but not all, I have checked power and it's fine batteries don't go down.

There is a setting at the bottom of gameplay settings, "disable safe mode of hosted ships". If your ship will break apart it will turn thrusters down I think. Could it be this ?
I think I have already turned that off. If I am not mistaken you have to have it off to leave the safe zone in one of your ships.