Why do I feel like a beggar every time I ask for an in-game ship refund??

Dmc

Endokid
Ok, so I hit an asteroid with my ship while mining at the moon belt. Tried repairing it at our station with the supplies I had. Had to go back to origin twice to bring over more supplies, to be able to repair it. Encountered multiple bugs, and eventually gave up after 4-5 hours.
The bugs were:
1. Potentially glitched ore showing up in stack amounts much higher than 1728000. (bug report was sent) This bugged out my ship inventory and the station inventory as soon as I hit transfer all ore. So my ore was stuck on the ship no matter what. This included ore that was also bolted on the exterior of the ship. They disappeared as soon as I picked them up and put them into inventory.
2. Blueprint filler not dragging all parts in to their places, requiring manual dragging and bolting.
3. Blueprint filler not applying the cables and pipes included in the blueprint.
4. Clipping (falling into) into my ship when I got close to it trying to do the repairs. (My screenshot was literally me stuck inside an ore crate, with a pipe tool in my hand)
5. Ore crates that have ore in them, require the ore that's in them in order to be repaired. Which did not work as my ship inventory was glitched.
6. Close to 10-15 relogs just to fix unresponsive tools, etc.

Now, what did I do? I issued bug reports for some of these and also requested an in-game ship refund because clearly my ship was bugged. I kindly explained the situation in detail. What did FB do? They towed my ship to a station which I'm not based out of, asked me to fly there to retrieve it, or pay 120k and have it towed to my station.

"Hi there!

Your ship was found floating in the void, and has been towed to the airspace above Origin 16. You can either travel there to retrieve it, or pay a nominal fee to have it towed into storage and retrieve it at your local spawn terminal."

No FB, my ship wasn't floating in the void, it was at our company station. And now its at station 16, still unrepairable, and still with a glitched inventory. 3 days later, still no resolution, and multiple unanswered messages.

I don't mind the towing fee, I don't mind repairing a broken ship for hours. But, what I do mind is for FB to ignore my refund request completely, as if I hadn't explained the situation clearly enough and issue a solution that makes me feel like I'm over nagging my way to free ships.

Not sure what else I need to do as a player, but I believe I did my part. Now it's time to do yours.

LauriFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
Majority of the bugs are not directly related to the ship, so I can see why the towing was tested as an option (towing in general allows players to keep their modifications for example). I have now sent you the voucher for the ship.

Dmc

Endokid
Majority of the bugs are not directly related to the ship, so I can see why the towing was tested as an option (towing in general allows players to keep their modifications for example). I have now sent you the voucher for the ship.
Thank you Lauri

Dmc

Endokid
I had to send you a follow-up mail in-game. Please check it if you get a chance.