With ships constantly dissapearing does it makes sense to even buy ships?

Over the past two days the company im apart of has lost three ships. They all vanished right infront of one of us. The one i saw dissapear looked blocky and then looked like it was going to load in its higher res textures before it just vanished. It was inside a company station safe zone as well. The total lost worth was somewhere close to 15 million total. Its my understanding that they only issue ship vouchers which only work with blueprints right? So if ive got a 50/50 shot of a ship not being there the next day or just vanishing infront of me. Why even buy a premade ship? Seems like a major bug thats been around since ive been playing

Throdnk

Well-known endo
Does one of you have a bad connection? We had the case were the ship got hosted by someone else in the group, after which the owner couldn't see it anymore. The blocky look could be because the ship changed host.

I have lost around 8 ships now. I lost most of them at the start, in the easy-build hanger while I updated them. I watched one break in half and never could find the cockpit. Lost another two ships heading 1k out to a company station. When I got there it said the passenger did not have rights to be there, It kicked me out of the ship and drifted into that zone where I could not get in the ship again. Twice that happened, I never go to any stations that are not my own. I was listed for safe-zone access on both stations but was treated as I was not.
Then two nice ships disappeared in front of me while upgrading them in the SSC. They were no longer listed in my list of ships.
The Devs did reimburse me on three of the ships, but it was the voucher for the plan jane ship I started with. The amount of time and $$$ put into those really hurt.
I love the game, but I have had a very rough time since the start, as I am sure others have also.

I've had similar stuff happen to me OP.
Request a refund for the ore cost of the ship and list the amounts of ore/credits exactly. I've had to do that a couple times when I purchased a ship that was either bricked or didn't work like the description stated. Getting a voucher for a broken ship obviously wouldn't be helpful.

Does one of you have a bad connection? We had the case were the ship got hosted by someone else in the group, after which the owner couldn't see it anymore. The blocky look could be because the ship changed host.
I was the only one at the station, the ship was left there to be filled up by who ever was mining in the area and i was the only one on at the time. The actual owner of the ship got on and its no longer in his list of owned ships. The other time it happened the owner of the ship still had it in his list and went to where it was supposed to be and it didnt re appear but its still on his list of ships. I know its an early access game so i try not to let it get to me but it is a bit frustrating, not gonna keep me from playing tho