would you rather be slaved to build ships or be slaved to fight

Mito

Well-known endo
Slaved to fight because then i won't be bored. As they say, Blood for the blood god, Skulls for the skull throne

Wicca

Well-known endo
They should make slaving more fun for the slaves IMO. Also, if you are a robot, aren't you a slave by being a robot, or not even a slave but just a tool? Very paradoxical

Benno

Learned-to-sprint endo
They should make slaving more fun for the slaves IMO. Also, if you are a robot, aren't you a slave by being a robot, or not even a slave but just a tool? Very paradoxical
Making it more fun for slaves is the only thing paradoxical about your post.

Variabug

Well-known endo
We're not robot's but endoskeletons controlled by humans on another planet. I would say that counts as a type of slavery. Or at least theft and coercion.

Happy

Endokid
I would be slaved to fight to fight them with a pickaxe because they said to just fight and my robot will have the IQ of a potatoe.

Wicca

Well-known endo
I would like to try being a slave, that way I know the experience. I can write it on my SB CV :)

Kenetor

Master endo
The Kingdom doesnt take slaves! But I wouldnt wait long to be freed if I was caught.
Never leave a bot behind!

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
I'd build ships (I love puzzles btw). There is no way anyone would give me something to fight with, even pickaxe is too hazardous for me.

Is there an option to mine minerals? Getting quite good at it!

Morrgard

Master endo
I would rather choose combat over the building. Whilst building would be intriguing it would not be my cup of tea to do just that. Especially as if it were in this scenario, a slave. I would most likely not get to build what I found interesting either.

Morrgard

Master endo
I'd build ships (I love puzzles btw). There is no way anyone would give me something to fight with, even pickaxe is too hazardous for me.

Is there an option to mine minerals? Getting quite good at it!
I feel like you were referenced by Pip in the weapons reveal video when it came to the minigun haha

For me I'd rather be building their ships. Who says I can't just rig the ships to blow up on my command? Steal one of the ships I've made for them and nuke the rest if they try to stop me.

AuraFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
I'm down to do battle any day :p My aim isn't amazing (yet) but if you have a big enough gun, who cares about aim?

There is no way anyone would give me something to fight with, even pickaxe is too hazardous for me.
I believe I can vouch for this. There's a nasty rumour going around that a standard, peaceful mining operation went horribly awry when Ella's pickaxe missed and she accidentally knocked out the Emperor himself... but this is just a rumour. If such a thing had happened there would have been repercussions for sure. :unsure:

Morrgard

Master endo
I'm down to do battle any day :p My aim isn't amazing (yet) but if you have a big enough gun, who cares about aim?

I believe I can vouch for this. There's a nasty rumour going around that a standard, peaceful mining operation went horribly awry when Ella's pickaxe missed and she accidentally knocked out the Emperor himself... but this is just a rumour. If such a thing had happened there would have been repercussions for sure. :unsure:
Oh uh.. that would be bad if found true! If so, better hope Emperor Laurentius is merciful!

As for weapons, there are many alternatives if you aren't good with a weapon like you say. Besides, not everyone will even wanna touch a weapon. And then there are even more alternatives! Great thing about Starbase :)