Boltcrackers - Custom Ship Battle Special

CalenLoki

Master endo
Great episode. The first one I'm watching over and over again.
It shows the game flow pretty well.

And I love Leviathan pass-by swarmer broadside. Probably useless in any serious combat, but gives that good ol' pirate vibe.

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
Thanks! Also the broadside would've probably been quite useful if I wasn't the one controlling that and 2 cameras on differen't PC's at the same time :'D Will need to do some proper battletesting once we get the closed alpha going!

I see the Leviathan as more of an anti-station ship instead of anti-ship. Fun video. It gives me a sense that building fast, cheap, glass cannons might be a good choice.

Thanks! Also the broadside would've probably been quite useful if I wasn't the one controlling that and 2 cameras on differen't PC's at the same time :'D Will need to do some proper battletesting once we get the closed alpha going!
Maybe use the broadsides on a station! We've only gotten the chance to really see how ships destroy one another. But what about ship to station combat? What would a faction have to do in order to consider a station conquered?

Maybe use the broadsides on a station! We've only gotten the chance to really see how ships destroy one another. But what about ship to station combat? What would a faction have to do in order to consider a station conquered?
I think it would be that the insurance stations are destroyed to clear the previous faction from having insurance their and the faction eradicated from their station for another faction to claim it but they would have to rebuild the insurance stations if possible or if this function is added have a respawn ship at the stations.