BIOHAZARD IS RECRUITING | 24/7 ACTIVE | PVP/INDY/MINING

╔╗║╔╗
╠╣║║║ HAZARD
╚╝║╚╝
Looking for players that enjoy blowing up ships or are awesome at supporting activities.

Who we are
Biohazard. [BIO] is a pvp, no-drama, company. We believe Starbase is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Megastation and the moon
The construction of our megastation deep into the EOS belt has begun - projecting it's control over the most lucrative area. Enforced by our fighter fleets all the way to Markka, Origin and the Moon.

Zones
You'll have mining acces to all zones in the belt and on the moon.

Fleet Command
Amongst Biohazard are the most notorious and fearsome fleet commanders. Leading small/med/large scale battles (5-500+) for over 15 years. Acustomed to all the logistics, theorycrafting, intel and planning involved prior the battles they lead.

Industry backbone
To fuel our warmongering spirit. A strong industry backbone is needed. We've designed our own fighters, miners and utility ships. We've mined and build our own assets or salvaged them from loot or confiscated ships. We are **Self Sufficient**. A trait we value greatly. A trait which has lead our industry backbone to get very thick and branched into all PVE activities required to wage war, pirate or conduct mercenary work. To keep our industry backbone fed, several fleet commanders take out weekly deep/moon mining or salvage fleets.

BIOHAZARD OFFERS:
- **Experienced** leadership and fleet commanders
- Daily Fleets & Activities
- Small Gang **PVP**
- Stations
- Market manipulation
- Scrapyard
- Megastation
- Repair facility
- Flight Academy
- Ship designing
- Contracts
- Deep mining / moon mining
- Mature and helpfull community
- No toxic, no drama. It is just pixels.

The Repoman at work

The Great Company Deathmatch hosted by Biohazard

Meet us on http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6

Last edited:

Zibber

New endo
Highly recommended, good bunch of people, and always someone online to group up with. Mining, Designing, Combat, Exploration, you name it, they do it.

To this day - the one and only group that consistently controls, since august 2021, the only pvp chokepoint in the game; The Gate :)

Hi, I am a brand new player interested in getting into a group. Where would I start with getting set up with you guys?

Hi, I am a brand new player interested in getting into a group. Where would I start with getting set up with you guys?
Join our discord & talk to an recruiter would be the first step :) We'll guide u through the beginning phase, give u a miner & teach u all the knowledge needed to get properly started.