BULLET DROP

five

Master endo
The question is simple can 1 person with alpha accesscheck if u have bullet drop on moons, since they actually have gravity

five

Master endo
wait u mean so six feet of bullet drop over what range. or dis a six feet under joke?

five

Master endo
Sorry i use the superiour metric system in germany we use a minimum of 1.5 meters

kiiyo

Veteran endo
Went to da moon, shot me pistol, didn't notice any BD. Maybe it's there, and I'm just blind - or the bullets are out of render range before they drop.

StarStoks

Active endo
Thanks for letting me know! When you shoot can you actually see the bullets pretty well, similar to Battlefield? lol if I get in at some point I don't mind sitting and testing things with you.

Maybe try having someone stand really far away from you while holding a plate. and aim for their head. if there's a bullet hole in the plate instead then you have your answer. (You'll just have to run down the plates health so it will take voxel damage)

five

Master endo
Thanks for letting me know! When you shoot can you actually see the bullets pretty well, similar to Battlefield? lol if I get in at some point I don't mind sitting and testing things with you.

Maybe try having someone stand really far away from you while holding a plate. and aim for their head. if there's a bullet hole in the plate instead then you have your answer. (You'll just have to run down the plates health so it will take voxel damage)
Community made boltcrackers/TopGear/Mythbusters. we three

StarStoks

Active endo
Community made boltcrackers/TopGear/Mythbusters. we three
It's time! and I'm in. My bad for going radio silence. Been grinding to try and understand it all. Biggest accomplishment yesterday was learning how to change out my fuel rod. We makin progress!

Idk how the friend system works but Five and Kiiyo you can add "Starstoks"

five

Master endo
i am not that active on discord so maybe thats why. but aye either in march or february the game gets EA

StarStoks

Active endo
Hopefully! Try and be more active in discord and really connect with the community. I definitely that helped my case out. I legitimately want to test this game out a ton too. So this first few weeks is going to be me just learning and then figuring out how to break, test and push things.

CalenLoki

Master endo
Don't get your hopes for Q1 EA too high.
Game is progressing nicely, but it's still missing too many core features for public release.
And even though EA should't mean "ready for casual gamer", general public will expect fully functional game. Just because of all the other games that changed the meaning of EA by remaining in it for years.
Bad first impression is hard to fix later, so SB will probably push EA at least until we get fully functional stations, functional economy (buying with parts, auction house buy orders), better faction/ownership management and more user-friendly ship controls.