EA Update 1.9.2021 (Early Access Build 581)

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
ea_build_581.png

Patch Type: Minor

Crafting

• Corrected primary material in Crafting Menu tooltip
  • Fixed crafting materials being lost if cancelling ore crate crafting and Resource Bridge "flow in" was 0
    • Crate crafting now only requires resource bridge's "flow out" value to be 1, "flow in" value is ignored
  • Modules are crafted with full containers
  • Window icons assigned to all Station Parts - Windows
Devices

• Fixed an issue where Generator Units could not be auctioned
Gameplay

• Fixed a crash when approaching own station from space
  • Fixed an issue where client manipulated objects (for example Fuel Rods) did not attach properly to ships hosted by other players
  • Fixed an issue caused by picking up lots of items fast
  • Fixed an issue that caused empty and invisible Ore stacks
  • Fixed an issue where Ore stacks were visually duplicated
Inventory

• Fixed magazines disappearing after swapping tools during reload
  • Fixed magazines getting stuck after taking them off during reload and equipping to another weapon
  • Fixed quickbar being able to store Ore moved from Crates
Ship Easy Build Mode

• Fixed Ship Easy Build Mode getting stuck after spawning a non-editable ship
Ships

• Updated:
    • 10 Flying Arrow
    • 16 Red Chains
    • Antares Twin Frame
    • Barrow 40
    • Buffalo
    • Buzzard
    • Croc
    • MF.1.0 Striker
    • Magnus IIMN
    • PT.1.0 Endorer
    • Piece of Cheese
    • R22Q Astra
    • Starbream
    • The Sky Walker
    • Trifin
    • UMT11 Badger
    • Workhorse Advanced
    • Workhorse Supply
Ship Designer

• Added more Visualization Tools
    • Visualize Bolts
    • Visualize Snap Points
    • Visualize Cable Connections
    • Visualize Pipe Connections
    • Visualize Frame Integrity
    • Visualize Vulnerable Parts
    • Visualize Materials
    • Visualize Unwelded Beams
  • Added warning when trying to build over a building budget
  • Fixed an issue that caused Durability Tool errors being invisible while using other tools
Station Easy Build Mode

• Fixed an issue that caused items to disappear in Factory Hall Areas
  • Fixed an issue that caused Factory Hall Area bolting to not work properly
UI

• Fixed a typo in the Box Thruster Body Tier 1 description
Weapons

• Missiles now explode on Moon Surface contact
Known Issues

• Fuel Rod is emptied if the ship owner does not host the ship he owns and picks up and re-inserts a Fuel Rod to an active Generator
    • The Fuel Rod will appear as 0 capacity for both players, capacity indicator being empty for the current host, but not for the owner
      • This issue can be fixed if the ship owner picks the Fuel Rod up again, restoring the fuel to it
      • However, if the current host picks up the Fuel Rod instead, it will be permanently emptied
  • Craft ready pop up incorrectly shows the next item icon in crafting queue, if one exists

Porcy

Endokid
Hey guys, when can we have an "Delete all *type of rss/mats*" , like for ores in space, or even for the people who crafted tons of items (for the research tree) in their own station, and when they try to open it they lag/freeze/crash because they have so much things, and having to delete it one by one is madness ! :c

It could be a "temporary" HUGE QOL update, and it must take no time for your devs to do it, its very important.
Later on we could expect an "Ore Filter" for the Ore Collector, but for now it would be cool, there is tons of peeps begging for it (including me)

Should not be very hard and long to do i guess ! And you guys could easily improve the life of thousands miners .. thanks o7

MyrddinE

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
Thank you for these bugfixes, I really appreciate it... there are few things more discouraging than to lose a ship deep in the belt because of weird bugs like the fuel rod one you describe, or being unable to refill stuff via crafting (but your ore get eaten regardless).

MyrddinE

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
Please undo this change. I promise you nobody likes it.
Sometimes things you don't like still improve the overall game. Not every convenience is beneficial. I'm not saying that THIS convenience harms the game, I'm just saying that your argument 'nobody likes it' is a pretty weak one... you can do better.

Nobody likes going to the Dentist, getting a mammogram, or doing the dishes either but few people would argue that the tasks are not beneficial.

View attachment 3061

Patch Type: Minor

Crafting

• Corrected primary material in Crafting Menu tooltip
  • Fixed crafting materials being lost if cancelling ore crate crafting and Resource Bridge "flow in" was 0
    • Crate crafting now only requires resource bridge's "flow out" value to be 1, "flow in" value is ignored
  • Modules are crafted with full containers
  • Window icons assigned to all Station Parts - Windows
Devices

• Fixed an issue where Generator Units could not be auctioned
Gameplay

• Fixed a crash when approaching own station from space
  • Fixed an issue where client manipulated objects (for example Fuel Rods) did not attach properly to ships hosted by other players
  • Fixed an issue caused by picking up lots of items fast
  • Fixed an issue that caused empty and invisible Ore stacks
  • Fixed an issue where Ore stacks were visually duplicated
Inventory

• Fixed magazines disappearing after swapping tools during reload
  • Fixed magazines getting stuck after taking them off during reload and equipping to another weapon
  • Fixed quickbar being able to store Ore moved from Crates
Ship Easy Build Mode

• Fixed Ship Easy Build Mode getting stuck after spawning a non-editable ship
Ships

• Updated:
    • 10 Flying Arrow
    • 16 Red Chains
    • Antares Twin Frame
    • Barrow 40
    • Buffalo
    • Buzzard
    • Croc
    • MF.1.0 Striker
    • Magnus IIMN
    • PT.1.0 Endorer
    • Piece of Cheese
    • R22Q Astra
    • Starbream
    • The Sky Walker
    • Trifin
    • UMT11 Badger
    • Workhorse Advanced
    • Workhorse Supply
Ship Designer

• Added more Visualization Tools
    • Visualize Bolts
    • Visualize Snap Points
    • Visualize Cable Connections
    • Visualize Pipe Connections
    • Visualize Frame Integrity
    • Visualize Vulnerable Parts
    • Visualize Materials
    • Visualize Unwelded Beams
  • Added warning when trying to build over a building budget
  • Fixed an issue that caused Durability Tool errors being invisible while using other tools
Station Easy Build Mode

• Fixed an issue that caused items to disappear in Factory Hall Areas
  • Fixed an issue that caused Factory Hall Area bolting to not work properly
UI

• Fixed a typo in the Box Thruster Body Tier 1 description
Weapons

• Missiles now explode on Moon Surface contact
Known Issues

• Fuel Rod is emptied if the ship owner does not host the ship he owns and picks up and re-inserts a Fuel Rod to an active Generator
    • The Fuel Rod will appear as 0 capacity for both players, capacity indicator being empty for the current host, but not for the owner
      • This issue can be fixed if the ship owner picks the Fuel Rod up again, restoring the fuel to it
      • However, if the current host picks up the Fuel Rod instead, it will be permanently emptied
  • Craft ready pop up incorrectly shows the next item icon in crafting queue, if one exists
Great patch, my only question is will the small fixes to the factory hall also get rid of the issue where the factory hall doesnt let anyone in once complete? Thanks

Thk

Learned-to-sprint endo
Please undo this change. I promise you nobody likes it.
I also don't like the change, however it does make sense that you have to look down the sight to zoom. What I would rather have is just some binoculars for clean screen zoom at long rifle zoom or better (and ideally only 1x1 inventory space or better yet integrated into the endo)

Hey guys, when can we have an "Delete all *type of rss/mats*" , like for ores in space, or even for the people who crafted tons of items (for the research tree) in their own station, and when they try to open it they lag/freeze/crash because they have so much things, and having to delete it one by one is madness ! :c

It could be a "temporary" HUGE QOL update, and it must take no time for your devs to do it, its very important.
Later on we could expect an "Ore Filter" for the Ore Collector, but for now it would be cool, there is tons of peeps begging for it (including me)

Should not be very hard and long to do i guess ! And you guys could easily improve the life of thousands miners .. thanks o7
There would be FAR more involved. Because they would also have to add all the sensing to determine if you're in or out of the SZ, and if you had recently received damage. Because 90% of the time anyone would use this would be to popcorn resources before death. A purely chicken shit tactic that deserves to be punished

Porcy

Endokid
Because 90% of the time anyone would use this would be to popcorn resources before death.
90% ?

We are clearly not playing the same game, or you're spending all your time in the SSC...

Do you know a lot of rats that actually loot the ores inside a destroyed ship ?

There is 90% rats that just go pew-pew, blowing up things, taking the weapons sometimes, and move on to next target.

The Duratbility tool no longer displays the parts with the lowest warp class :-/

That was actually really helpful

Greebo

Well-known endo
r e g r e s s i o n

Although. I am seeing much better performance on the stations and factories

There would be FAR more involved. Because they would also have to add all the sensing to determine if you're in or out of the SZ, and if you had recently received damage.
Both of these conditions can be obtained in the game already, so no, not far more involved at all.