Greetings everyone!

PriskaFB

Frozenbyte Developer
Frozenbyte
I realized I'm the only one of our CM team who hasn't yet done a proper introduction. Bad me. So here it comes:

Hi all! I'm Priska and I'm also part of the Community Management and Support team at Frozenbyte. I mainly work with Starbase but stepping in if help is needed with our other games or with other random tasks at the office. I'm in charge of Starbase Discord and I also made these forums (so blame me if something isn't working :D). I mostly work more in the background ensuring that everything work as it should, so I may not be the most visible of the Community Managers, but always happy to help. :giggle:

This is my first job in the gaming industry, but I have a solid background in helping people. Rumors say I have been working as a paramedic in the ambulance for a few of years. I also have some studies in the IT field, so I think this job in the Support team is kinda combining those two in a nice way. And surprise surprise, I like games. I'm kind of an all-eater in what comes to games, but the most addictive ones for me are probably Diablo 3 and osu! (I'm at the moment waaay too addicted to clicking on colorful circles). Additionally to gaming I like climbing, motorcycling (in the summer obviously), metal music and cats. I have two cats myself and their favorite hobby is to beg for food.

Nice to meet you all! o/

Azelous

Veteran endo
Heyo! You didn’t think you could mention that you play Osu! and get away without expositing did you!? I’m going to need a couple of your favorite beatmaps. 😁

PriskaFB

Frozenbyte Developer
Frozenbyte

Azelous

Veteran endo

PriskaFB

Frozenbyte Developer
Frozenbyte
I finally had the time to try these out during the weekend. I've been a bit busy and haven't had time to play as much Osu! as I'd like to. I felt really really bad at first after a few weeks break, I was sure I was going to fail every map :LOL: Hot Right Now was familiar, but the others were new to me and they were indeed nice to play. Thanks!

I'm happy to take more suggestions of good beatmaps if anyone has any other favorites!

PriskaFB

Frozenbyte Developer
Frozenbyte
I sure do! At the moment my favorite thing is to mine asteroids, it's just so much fun and relaxing. I'm also interested in both the exploration aspect (mainly because I think flying around in space is so cool and my piloting skills need practicing :D) and to learn to code with YOLOL.

But the one thing I look forward to the most is to see all the players populate the Universe. It’s going to be awesome to see everything the players will build and to see all the factions and companies take form.

PopeUrban

Veteran endo
Hi Priska!

Good luck with your new position! You may want to take a moment and review the forums of a few pvp mmos to prepare yourself for the absolute shitstorm of community moderation tasks that will inevitably pop up once players get their hands on the game and start making enemies of each other.