If you would see a Space Station somewhere, would you attack it or scout it out first? Or would you do something completely different?

Venombrew

Master endo
im gonna figure out how to make drones of some type, even if it is very simple, and i will man it from my ship and send it out. ive heard talks of ingame cameras and ive seen the ingame monitor screens, so vido survelance from a unmanned drone could be possible. even if all you can do is activate the camera and send the drone on a straight path, would still be worth it.

Venombrew

Master endo
actually they do, the monitors anyway, one of their videos they made, it showed a tv monitor function. the bolt crackers were showing it off in one of their videos. its the one were they sneak around in the office area and shows bob and the other robot using it before the video cuts to game play.

as for the cameras, like i said that was just talk, but one could assume from what we seen in their videos that it could be a possibility. why i said it could be possible from what they have shown us.

EDIT: Looks like monitors to me.

Attachments

Last edited:

CalenLoki

Master endo
Dusty quite clearly said "video screens".
Of course we have plenty of screens in game, used for buying/selling stuff, but none of them have the function to play any video. There are also no hints of any plans to add such functionality.

Boltcrackers are scripted, cut and edited videos. Don't take all that you see there as gameplay features.

Venombrew

Master endo
he may of said "video screens" but we know i was talking about video surveillance so naturally his comment was directed towards what i was referencing. but i had already stated in the original post that there was ingame monitors, which there are regardless of function or cosmetic. screen or monitor its same difference in the context of what i was talking about. i also said the cameras were nothing more than just talk, what we were doing to kill time in the sb discord. in the topic header it also says, "Or would you do something completely different". given the chance if the elements were there, this would be my "something different". Just fantasy talk that spurred from the images seen in game on a game that isn't even out yet.

Last edited:
Stations at last... but the amount of resources is A LOT. but worth it. overall in the long run. like a factory station. a refueling post. a ore depot. you name it!

Depends on if they are peaceful or not. if they are hostile/pirates/an enemy to a faction/etc. I would probably report it to a nearby faction with a capital ship to destroy it. If peaceful i would probably just move on by.

I'm not a CA tester but I'd imagine I'd try to see if they're friendly, and if they are I'd look to trade.