My Ship Data Screen

Glux

Active endo
First post! Hi guys. I was making some graphic art for my ship designs and a site im working on. What you guys think? Ill post more graphic art and concepts soon. I may even dabble in making corp / group graphic art / assets.

Ship_Overview.jpg
to post a picture inspired by videos and screenshots.

Kenetor

Master endo
love this layout, id like to see more wire frame views though, maybe front and back as well, and for them to be lined up too.

Glux

Active endo
Actually that ship is already designed. I only put on two of the 8 wireframe layouts. I got all 4 decks, front, side, top, back. Planned out the wires and pipes, all of it. I may post it, well see.

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
Actually that ship is already designed. I only put on two of the 8 wireframe layouts. I got all 4 decks, front, side, top, back. Planned out the wires and pipes, all of it. I may post it, well see.
Thats actually pretty damn good, good job keep at it.

Glux

Active endo
Thanks guys. I'll be posting more stuff once im finished making them and polishing them.

CalenLoki

Master endo
I like the visual aspect of it.

But it wouldn't be me without spotting some possible improvements.
1. Last line could be divided into two: manufacturer and designer
2. All those tiny PD turrets that are in group of 2 will limit each other line of fire. They are also easier targets because of it. Would be beneficial to spread them around or merge into fewer but bigger turrets.
3. Easy to flank from top or bottom, due to all turrets being prone to gimbal lock from that direction. Placing some on the sides could remove the problem.
4. Those frontal side pods are not reflected on the top-down mini layout. Neither is the very front extrusion.
5. In thrust power I'd use the same units both for base value and variation. So 1600k +-20k. Or just skip the variation altogether, as it's 1.25% so irrelevant.

Hope you don't mind some constructive criticism ;)

Glux

Active endo
Good feedback. There are more levels to the ship layout than showed. I think I put side view and first level. On the second and third side layout it shows the missing side pods. Good stuff though.

Last edited: