Transmitters are station only now?(on wiki)

MAXD

Veteran endo
There wont be transmitter for ships?
What about all my plan for drones and other remote control stuff?

five

Master endo
On one note: How do you wanna control drones by using transmitter signals. I know that you can read what they see and make a if-clause, but I don't know how well that would work and how you could use it. Secondly I also hope for remote control devices to be implemented into the game together with cameras (There is a poll thread by CalenLoki if you want to know about my idea for the implementation of cameras. Link: https://forum.starbasegame.com/threads/poll-camera.446/page-3 ).

MAXD

Veteran endo
The wiki reflects the current state of the game. The devs intend to completely overhaul the transmitter system later on and, as far as I know, still intend to include on-ship transmitters.
This is good!
And I hope there will be a more convenient way of remote control.
This will also a help to the sever's loading.

five

Master endo
This is good!
Otherwise you would just have to make long range automation (tho i dont know if a stations transmitter reaches a part of the meteorfield

This is good!
I would think something like the system in space engineers is a good starting point. using something to connected to grids then use a block to move it around remotely. some people might be able to do somethin with YOLO but i am not one of those people.

Recatek

Meat Popsicle
Current station transmitters reach a good distance into the asteroid belt, at least near the starter stations.

Verbatos

Veteran endo
Current station transmitters reach a good distance into the asteroid belt, at least near the starter stations.
If the stations are close enough that their transmitter areas intersect, you could calculate relative position by using the distance from 3 or more stations to figure out where you are.