Trinova Technologies: Building a Better Tomorrow, Today!

TrinovaReloaded2-1.png
Hello, and welcome to the forum post for Trinova Technologies! Opening this page is agreed upon by our lawyers to constitute your signature and payment of $3.50 to Trinova Technologies LLC, payable by cash or cashier's check.​

Alright, let's get into the juicy giblets of this page.​

So, for those of you that don't know us, we're a bunch of nerds that got together back in 2012, and eventually formed something resembling a faction. I think. So we started murdering anyone who didn't look like us. One way or another, we got accused of multiple crimes against humanity (Never convicted, though!) so we had to flee the country and now we're looking for a new home in Starbase.

Okay really though, we're a PVP focused group from the game Starmade, which up and fucking died right when things were getting good. It's been like a year since anything fun has been happening aside from a bit of shooting here and there in Space Engineers and Empyrion, but we've kept ourselves together in the meantime. We were pretty involved in the whole "muh meta peeveepee" crowd and intend to continue that legacy here. We're small to be sure, with maybe 15-20 members total, but I prefer the term "streamlined".
So, I know a lot of you RP guys are wondering "so how does Trinova fit into faction relations". Well, I'm going to put this bluntly, we're probably going to shoot at you. But, if you don't have too much of a stick in your rear end, we might help you out here and there. We're very honest about what we like and don't like, so it shouldn't be hard for you to find out what side you're on when you really get to know us.
I understand there's some groups around here with hundreds, maybe thousands of members, but I strongly believe they'll be unable to put together a coordinated response adequate enough to stop us from doing what we please in your territory, and getting away with it with minimal losses. Size ain't everything as they say, and in many cases I consider it to be more bloat than effective mass. I think many of you will find that to be an uncomfortable reality in the coming months.

To make the long story short;
We've fought our way through hell and high water, and now we're coming for you.

Alright, enough exposition. If you really need to know anything, just ask.

Link to our wiki page:
https://trident-industries.fandom.com/wiki/Trinova_Technologies

as a general note by the way we make no distinction between military and civilian ships. They're all working for the enemy, so they're free game

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
Hello, and welcome to the forum post for Trinova Technologies! Opening this page is agreed upon by our lawyers to constitute your signature and payment of $3.50 to Trinova Technologies LLC, payable by cash or cashier's check.
Legally speaking, not stating the terms and conditions before opening said page and showing it after the deed is done would make said agreement null and void.
Also, that's fraud.

Legally speaking, not stating the terms and conditions before opening said page and showing it after the deed is done would make said agreement null and void.
Also, that's fraud.
Legally speaking, I don't recognize any national governments beside my own made up one in a game that isn't even out yet, now pay up