Unbuildable Area within my SafeZone Station, station modules refuse to be placed anywhere.

With the last update my secondary station has lost most of it's factory hall systems, and my primary station is still unbuildable is there any fixes for this? I spent about 6 hours getting this station orientated with my origin station, above the belt, I just want this to be a working buildable station that can lets me place modules within it's buildable space. This bug needs to be squashed as I'm not the only one dealing with glitched out station blocks, or areas within the EZ builder zones that have become unbuildable due to the system refusing to snap to already placed modules. I've sent multiple reports on this and I've finally given up and come here to the forums looking for any kind of solution. I'm sick and tired of losing everything on stations after each update, or rebuilding a factory hall for the 8th time because the walls started floating away.

(had to convert the recording of this bug to fit here) you can see that the EZ build module was snapping to empty space behind me while I frantically try to get an actual connection point to place the module. It's been like this for weeks please help!

I guess you've already tried relogging as it seems you've got this issue since the update. I have heard about the blue outline on placeable blocks to be a sign of the builder starting to bug out, and relogging would help.

On the other hand, it seems like it just places the block all the way to the side. Have you tried dragging the block in front of you by tabbing and dragging the object with your mouse?

I guess you've already tried relogging as it seems you've got this issue since the update. I have heard about the blue outline on placeable blocks to be a sign of the builder starting to bug out, and relogging would help.

On the other hand, it seems like it just places the block all the way to the side. Have you tried dragging the block in front of you by tabbing and dragging the object with your mouse?
Yep, Most of the station center refuses to allow any EZ build connections, and seems to connect to invisible ez build models that were never placed or exist. This area extends to the top and bottom of my station block. Most of the original blocks I placed also were deleted by the server between updates even though they were placed in ez builder without issue originally. I've attempted dragging, scrolling, floating upside down to get placement points but nothing works still.