What are your plans upon release?

well start by mining with a generic ship. then custom build a better mining ship. then build some combat ship and then fight the good fight

Eranok

Active endo
Ever heard of katamari ? You roll a ball, gluing everything you touch on it. It starts with dust, then chairs, then people, houses, building.... and your ball finally becomes a star in the sky.

I ll get a piece of every ship/base I meet and stick it on my katamari. Willingly given or not. When its big enough, we will finally have planets in this game.

Wicca

Well-known endo
Going to set up a base and make it free for anyone to dock and trade in, regardless of their affiliations and factions.

First thing I'm going to do on release is check whether the game's price is something I'm willing to pay...

(Not meant in a bad way, it's just that I can't afford to just throw 60 bucks at the screen)

Last edited:
A bit late but better than never!

Me and a group of friends want to basically create our own Space station so that we can start on having our own Trading company, as well as selling ships later. We want to make a somewhat brand of ourselves and i will dedicate a LOT of time into this.
I will probably try my hands on the Programming as well, but i dont think i can get far, since i am not into programming a lot, thats what my friend is for, i am moslty for designing ships and mining.

Morrgard

Master endo
Going to set up a base and make it free for anyone to dock and trade in, regardless of their affiliations and factions.
A bit late but better than never!

Me and a group of friends want to basically create our own Space station so that we can start on having our own Trading company, as well as selling ships later. We want to make a somewhat brand of ourselves and i will dedicate a LOT of time into this.
I will probably try my hands on the Programming as well, but i dont think i can get far, since i am not into programming a lot, thats what my friend is for, i am moslty for designing ships and mining.
it's great to see how many people are aspiring to be neutral and wanting to assist by creating trade hubs & stations for people to go to. :) Makes for a more hospitable space, knowing there's not just pirates & other faction by faction basis, and that new players will get their chance to trade & such before having to choose a guild to join in on.

Well, something that i like is making friends in games, and in what better way could you do that, other than helping other people out and become well known for cheap and easy access for resources, ships, and more? All i want is a nice chat with other robots, while they're looking through my stock to see if anything meets their wishes. If not, i will try to add that.
I really hope people will appreciate that and not just charge at me and try to "shoot me down" to get all the stuff for free though...

Morrgard

Master endo
Well, something that i like is making friends in games, and in what better way could you do that, other than helping other people out and become well known for cheap and easy access for resources, ships, and more? All i want is a nice chat with other robots, while they're looking through my stock to see if anything meets their wishes. If not, i will try to add that.
I really hope people will appreciate that and not just charge at me and try to "shoot me down" to get all the stuff for free though...
As long as your account for the fact that not everyone will be friendly you should be fine.

With that I mean, hire some protection for your trade HUB / station or get dedicated group members to guard it. There will be pirates and more in the space of Starbase, so be prepared and you should be all good

As long as your account for the fact that not everyone will be friendly you should be fine.

With that I mean, hire some protection for your trade HUB / station or get dedicated group members to guard it. There will be pirates and more in the space of Starbase, so be prepared and you should be all good
Yeah, i will need to figure a way out, but i think this makes things just WAY more interesting :D I like the system that one guy sneaking on a ship can basically destroy everything if he destroys the reactors or something else. Way better than Space Engineers

Morrgard

Master endo
Yeah, i will need to figure a way out, but i think this makes things just WAY more interesting :D I like the system that one guy sneaking on a ship can basically destroy everything if he destroys the reactors or something else. Way better than Space Engineers
Wish you good luck on your endeavour!