What bugs do you guys think take priority?

What bugs do you think take priority?

• Bugs causing legitimate players to loose items.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Economy glitches allowing players to cheat or exploit money.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

YellowDucky

Well-known endo
To me, station bugs have caused a lot of issues and made it very hard to set up basic crafting areas. On the other hand, ship shop stealing and fixing blueprint and money glitches is good to fix, because ship shop designers get nothing but the fame, and it steals from that to. (GIVE SHIP DESIGNERS ROYALTIES!) I think gameplay breaking bugs like at stations should take priority over cheating and exploits, as it affects more legit players day to day. An aimbot also is a day to day annoyance which should be fixed, but just an economy glitch, although an ASAP fix, i think the fact that factory halls steal your items is more important of a fix. What do you guys think?

Throdnk

Well-known endo
Apart from the point that development doesn't really work that way - it's split between different people each fixing bugs in their part of the software - I disagree.

Exploits can in the worst case produce things like untraceable hyperinflation, massive destruction of in game property or worse. What du you think would be worse:

- Losing a few crafting benches to a bug that's widely known and which just is the momentary state of the game with fixes on the way? or

- Losing everything you did the last few weeks because an hidden exploit just showed itself to be severe requiring a rollback?

YellowDucky

Well-known endo
Apart from the point that development doesn't really work that way - it's split between different people each fixing bugs in their part of the software - I disagree.

Exploits can in the worst case produce things like untraceable hyperinflation, massive destruction of in game property or worse. What du you think would be worse:

- Losing a few crafting benches to a bug that's widely known and which just is the momentary state of the game with fixes on the way? or

- Losing everything you did the last few weeks because an hidden exploit just showed itself to be severe requiring a rollback?
I get what you mean, I know they both would get fixed my different groups, I’m trying to learn more and get opinions, thats why I made this thread!

Throdnk

Well-known endo
Sure, just posted my opinion with the reasons stated :) It's always good to get to know how other players think about the game.

LauriFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
Super bug:
get banned from the game because you have left the url of a site that violates the FB contract in a screenshot without warning...
https://forum.starbasegame.com/thre...gainst-the-people-who-hacked-blueprints.2602/
answer you cost me 35€ :ROFLMAO:
We don't ban people for such reasons and it's not appropriate to discuss bans here. That being said, our appeal system works and bans are investigates throughoutly, often even without appealing.

Station bugs are what I think are priority tbh.
PTU update tomorrow (Friday 10th) has quite a few station bugs fixed, but one remains: stations with a lot of parts may still lose some of the parts upon login. We are working on this as well. Patch should hit live universe somewhere early next week.

YellowDucky

Well-known endo
We don't ban people for such reasons and it's not appropriate to discuss bans here. That being said, our appeal system works and bans are investigates throughoutly, often even without appealing.

PTU update tomorrow (Friday 10th) has quite a few station bugs fixed, but one remains: stations with a lot of parts may still lose some of the parts upon login. We are working on this as well. Patch should hit live universe somewhere early next week.
Will this let my build my crafting area and my refuel area finally?