What happens to the occupied stations?

Learned-to-sprint endo
Do residents of occupied stations become refugees by losing their homes, workplaces and private property?

Also, how will the conqueror of the station manage the acquired station?

I'm guessing that the conquerors who have conquered a number of stations cannot manage the occupied territories.

Verbatos

Veteran endo
I'd say that a good system would be that the people with ownership of a station could choose whether or not to evict any residents, so if you own a plot in a station and a takeover has occurred, you could either be let stay under conditions or just be evicted, it would give choice to both the overtaker and the resident and could make an interesting encounter for both of them.

Venombrew

Master endo
since the stations can be retrieved through the current insurance system they have listed, i would assume that owner or faction owner of the station(which would obviously include the lots) would have to first make sure the insurance is paid. Then i guess the owner(s) should defenitely set aside a percent of each lot rent they collect to go to the station insurance to make sure all can be retrievable. Thats with the current system listed they are using, all could change by EA. And that is just the retrieval part of your property through loss, i have no idea how the real siege mechanics will be.