Your ship of choice?

Mito

Well-known endo
As of now, I’ll go with a battle yacht with a mining laser battering ram. Why? Because I can. And we need to be creative! Let us break the shackles limiting our imagination!
You might like the 890 jump from star citizen.
here

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
Honestly, my idea is just to have a fighter.
With its manoeuvrability, it'd be way easier to start an 8.4km snipe.

Kimsemus

Well-known endo
A core block with a seat on top, an engine on the back, and a steel plate across the front with 30-40 guns all facing forward.

The most sublime PVP design.

Tumbla

Well-known endo
Small and fast ship, for quick mounting of enemy ships. We wanna take your ship without damaging it ofcourse :D

I would just like a solo or duo crewed ship that can just roam around and observe what other people are doing. There will be so many amazing ships and it would be exciting just to look at them.

Last edited:

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
I do believe some sort of slighter larger gunship or destroyer would be best suitable for me, I'd love to get some fleet command action going.

Vel

Learned-to-sprint endo
Heavy Fighters, those look like the best fighting spaceships in this game

Morrgard

Master endo
Just a larger ship with a command deck is good enough for me really, class of the ship isn't too relevant as long as it's made for combat in one way or another.

I'd probably want the Helios station from borderlands. It's a huge H in the sky. So it could act as a power play, and hub between worlds. Probably not a personal ship but It'd be a great project .

As far as ships that FB has shown so far, the Pioneer seems the most appealing to me. Some cool autopilot and sensor stuff with good flight time and what looks to be a pretty mod-able frame for adding any new tech/tools I might want to try. As a personal craft it seems pretty versatile.