XenoCow's Starbase Videos

XenoCow

Come and check out my brief feature video for my new ship!

My perspective on the big ship battle from early June. Please forgive the poor aim, I hadn't tuned the controls yet. Enjoy the fight!

Showing respect to my griefed ship, talking about griefing in SB, and showing off my stage ship used in the ByteSized series.

Happy Halloween!

If you want a peek at the new moonbase platform, and to see the end of my hypevan, take a look at this!

Last edited:

XenoCow

That's because I said it in the title and gave a couple hints in the thumbnail. 👌

XenoCow

Bob is always ready to take on new challenges, even flying ships that are super janky.

five

I like Bob, he kind of reminds me off No. 5 from the movie short circuit.

XenoCow

Check out my new old video up above (or here)! As to not spam this section of the forums, I'll just be using this thread to mention all my future videos. :)

Last edited:

XenoCow

Here's a new video. I show my respect for my destroyed stage ship, talk about griefing in SB, and show off the ship's features.

MoneylooJr

Huh, they shouldn't let people use cargo lock frames on other ships in Safezones. That seems like a weird thing to let you do.

XenoCow

Huh, they shouldn't let people use cargo lock frames on other ships in Safezones. That seems like a weird thing to let you do.
I agree, It is pretty weird. I could see it being allowed if you and the owner of the other ship are in the same group or you own both ships... I've never heard of anyone's ships getting taken before it happened to me.

MoneylooJr

I hope they fix this before any more griefers or pirates find out about it. I can see people designing ships just to drag vessels out of safe zones and destroy them while their owners are away. It almost defeats the point of a safe zone.

XenoCow

If you want a peek at the new moonbase platform, and to see the end of my hypevan, take a look at this!