XenoCow's Starbase Videos

XenoCow

Master endo
Hello there! Here is a list of the 10 most recent videos I've made. I mostly have this thread to notify people on these forums who may not be subscribed that I've made a new video. Feel free to browse this thread or go to my channel on YouTube, Odysee, Rumble, or BitChute!

After 669 hours of CA, I finally get a fighter kill. It's not glamorous, but it's mine.

EA is here and there are tutorials to be made! The Stagecoach is back:

My first battle in EA against a scooter pirate. I think you'll enjoy as much as I did.

Out salvaging with my new salvaging ship, Lilly:

Miku Pipe Bomb meme... but in Starbase!

I complete my first player-made mission!

Old footage of Robur Rumble 2022 but packaged up nicely for you to enjoy now!

Learn how to buy and put on cosmetic armor!

If you're just starting out, learning how to maintain your propellant and generator fuel is important! This guide shows you how.

In this video I give a brief history lesson on the Starbase launch and then show what has been said by the developers about the funding and development situation.

Last edited:

XenoCow

Master endo
Check out my new old video up above (or here)! As to not spam this section of the forums, I'll just be using this thread to mention all my future videos. :)

Last edited:

XenoCow

Master endo
Here's a new video. I show my respect for my destroyed stage ship, talk about griefing in SB, and show off the ship's features.

MoneylooJr

Well-known endo
Huh, they shouldn't let people use cargo lock frames on other ships in Safezones. That seems like a weird thing to let you do.

XenoCow

Master endo
Huh, they shouldn't let people use cargo lock frames on other ships in Safezones. That seems like a weird thing to let you do.
I agree, It is pretty weird. I could see it being allowed if you and the owner of the other ship are in the same group or you own both ships... I've never heard of anyone's ships getting taken before it happened to me.

MoneylooJr

Well-known endo
I hope they fix this before any more griefers or pirates find out about it. I can see people designing ships just to drag vessels out of safe zones and destroy them while their owners are away. It almost defeats the point of a safe zone.

XenoCow

Master endo
If you want a peek at the new moonbase platform, and to see the end of my hypevan, take a look at this!

XenoCow

Master endo
Thank you very much to @BlackHawk for inspiring me to make this video / ship blueprint combo. I hope that all of you who are struggling with getting your first ship done can use this as a learning tool. :)

XenoCow

Master endo
Here's My take on the April 18th Robur Rumble featuring BIG ships. Thank you to Perry for letting me join his crew!