• HELL YEAH THATS MY LIFEBLOOD

• YES

• Yes, but only once in a while

• Only if needed

• NO, I will actively avoid it

Results are only viewable after voting.

five

Master endo
I personally want to atleast practice 1v1s with Factions members once a week how about u?

K-T0N

Learned-to-sprint endo
A place to practice space combat would be great, since most player will likely want to fight. Maybe some sort of station-arena can be made?

five

Master endo
A place to practice space combat would be great, since most player will likely want to fight. Maybe some sort of station-arena can be made?
Would you also join a faction that does mainly PvP or are you interested in other things?

K-T0N

Learned-to-sprint endo
Well, the core-thing I want to do is build and test, so I joined a faction that does that already

Kian

Endokid
I am very new to the whole game so my knowledge isn't up to par so pardon me if I sound stupid.

It depends... Since I have no idea how ships are made and the materials used to craft ships, I can't be aware of the financial impact a random dog fight would have, just for me to practise/have some fun. I hope the balance between ship cost vs reward for winning fights is balanced or else you are going to have either; huge amounts of pointless fights for no reason(low ship cost) or no fights and everyone hiding like cowards because cost is too high.

For the reasons I said this could be an interesting work around, although, like I said I haven't yet played the game or gained enough knowledge about it to know whether or not this is already a thing.

I hope that all makes sense and that me taking the game too seriously isn't cringe when not having even played it yet.

Verbatos

Veteran endo
I am very new to the whole game so my knowledge isn't up to par so pardon me if I sound stupid.

It depends... Since I have no idea how ships are made and the materials used to craft ships, I can't be aware of the financial impact a random dog fight would have, just for me to practise/have some fun. I hope the balance between ship cost vs reward for winning fights is balanced or else you are going to have either; huge amounts of pointless fights for no reason(low ship cost) or no fights and everyone hiding like cowards because cost is too high.

For the reasons I said this could be an interesting work around, although, like I said I haven't yet played the game or gained enough knowledge about it to know whether or not this is already a thing.

I hope that all makes sense and that me taking the game too seriously isn't cringe when not having even played it yet.
Pretty sure most small dogfights are easy to clean up afterward since you can pick back up and reattach any parts that were blown off, but it would be unviable to practice in larger ships since cleanup would take a lot longer.

I'd say that even if fights costed a whole ton, there would still be people taking them if they believe they have enough spare credit to replace or repair.