The downfall of Starbase

no tolerance for griefing or social engineering
That was solely for CA to allow people test stations that are a hueg rsource dumps anyway. So peeps like Quevin won't go there, trashes all your ships and your station just so you can retsart from the ground up and might miss some possible bugs. These safe-guard rules were initially stated only for CA that Quevin somehow completelly ignored and interpreted as an all-time law.

quantin

Well-known endo
I applaud you Moneyloo. That was an epic and logical retort to Quevin's silliness.

The game isn't ready. This is abundantly clear. We all know it. Its not a secret. Part of that is that its not even supposed to be. I'm concerned, but doom abd gloom is overboard. Which to be fair is a typically Quevin approach to all things.

These devs have done amazing things and have many more on the horizon. They've done things I haven't seen in other games I've played on a scale that no one thought was even possible. Criticism is due, sure. But we are all on the same team right now with the devs of making a better, more complete and fun game we can bring all our friends too and have a treat time.
Give us who can't get in test that more hope pls.

Before even getting to your points, there’s so many things wrong with this post that I can’t take you seriously unless they are ironed out. Being inconsistent with covering future updates or not, blowing things out of proportion (you could stand on ships, just not entering/exiting the belt. Still an issue, but not a big one) and so many of these complaints will be fixed with new updates already talked about and planned, as well as just having more players. Going on the forums to complain about the game and say it’s doomed because it doesn’t specifically cater to you and your playstyle as an unfinished game.