What are your plans upon release?

Work out how to play the damn game. xD Probably join up with a few people and head out with them.

Garino

Active endo
Me and the boys plan to create a faction where us white knights become almighty and powerful, conquering our enemies with just melee weapons alone. For what, you may ask? Well... It is because we are searching the universe for the holy bathwater of the divine feet, in which there are only few in the entirety of existence. Legend has that if you drink it while tipping your fedora 3 times you ascend to another plane of existence, where only the true white knights are worthy.

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
Me and the boys plan to create a faction where us white knights become almighty and powerful, conquering our enemies with just melee weapons alone. For what, you may ask? Well... It is because we are searching the universe for the holy bathwater of the divine feet, in which there are only few in the entirety of existence. Legend has that if you drink it while tipping your fedora 3 times you ascend to another plane of existence, where only the true white knights are worthy.
This sounds fairly cool, I hope it works out.

Kmank

Well-known endo
Going to just enjoy exploring for a bit and then get into the nitty gritty of setting up the Republic's operations. Mining, manufacturing, building, researching design ideas.

Morrgard

Master endo
I plan to take all necessary action to gather all the ressources needed to build MARK1 of the ship of my dreams as quickly as I can.
I like that :) Good luck!

Hope you can get your dream vessel constructed

EDIT:
As long as it is not a weapon against the entire community o_O