Your ship of choice?

Scout or Battle oriented ship, depending on my groups needs. If playing solo something nimble that could go by undetected as i explore.

A heavy, long range fighter that can have dogfights but also be effective against bigger ships while also having cargo carrying capacity

Ship of choice depends, I'd say like 3 main ones, some kind of amazing luxury ship to just be creative with, probably a fast speedy boi with mining in mind, and finally some bad ass attack ship that's incredibly maneuverable but able to take a hit.

Vis

Active endo
You know what? I don't think I will even own a ship... I might rent one at first just to get some money and resources, but I will most likely spend about 99% of my time just in the ship designer, designing ships, weapon systems and other ship parts. I will just sell all my ship designs and ships that I build. I might start my own ship designing company or just be a freelance ship designer. So I will most likely have little need for my own ship because I will be designing them way more than I will be flying them.:)

CalenLoki

Master endo
You know what? I don't think I will even own a ship... I might rent one at first just to get some money and resources, but I will most likely spend about 99% of my time just in the ship designer, designing ships, weapon systems and other ship parts. I will just sell all my ship designs and ships that I build. I might start my own ship designing company or just be a freelance ship designer. So I will most likely have little need for my own ship because I will be designing them way more than I will be flying them.:)
There comes the question: how good ships can you make without actively using them? Relaying on 3rd party R&D may not bring as good results as doing it yourself.

Vis

Active endo
There comes the question: how good ships can you make without actively using them? Relaying on 3rd party R&D may not bring as good results as doing it yourself.
Well, of course I would test out my designs, but I don't think I would have any one ship that I would just keep for my self.

Id want something that can haul cargo and salvage while still being defensible. Then once I got enough materials I plan on building a Firefly MK 3 or at least seeing how close I can get to a full replica of Serenity.

A big boi ship with BIG guns. then again it may be impractical since it will just be ram-boarded. unless they add, like, sentry turrets (please devs).